New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Mom Keeps Better Records than District
- School Board Calls for Change to Religious Exemption
- Employer Wants Proof of Graduation—From 20 Years Ago
- School Official Calls HSLDA Arguments “Persuasive” and Retracts Unlawful Position
- District Database Causes Headaches for Homeschoolers
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family’s homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.