New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- HSLDA’s Jim Mason Testifies before Congress against Proposed IRS Regula
- Teachers Other Than Parents for Homeschooled Students
- Bills Would Change Access to Public School Classes
- False Reports of Child Abuse Now Illegal
- HSLDA to U.S. Department of Education: Leave Homeschoolers Alone!
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|I like that I can be at home for the meeting and that it is at a convenient time. My kids are in bed and quiet (I hope) and I have finished the school day and evening activities. — Daniel on @home e-vents|
|I think you guys are doing great work. Keep it up. You are very helpful and keeping us aware of what is going on in the world of homeschooling. — Florida member|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|Homeschooling a disabled student has its challenges, and our membership to HSLDA has given us the confidence and peace of mind our family would probably not otherwise have. — Maine member|
|[I most appreciate] Quick bursts of encouragement, information or challenge that continue to point me in the right direction. — Home School Heartbeat listener|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|
|We have been homeschooling for over 20 years and are greatly appreciative of your services. Your quick response and constant work has been a comfort to our family. Thank you so much. — Indiana member|
|I like that I was able to just sit down and participate, become better informed while my children were in the next room completing their independent seat work. Thus it did not interrupt our school or dinner schedule! — Brian on @home e-vents|